Our coaching staff will be hosting try outs for the season 2014/2015 in the end of april and first 2 weeks of May..
Try out dates and times;
- Monday April 28th from 19.00-21.00 in Engelsborghallen, Lyngby(OPEN FOR ALL) - Tuesdag April 29th from 18.00-20.00 in Gladsaxe Sportshal 2, Gladsaxe(OPEN FOR ALL)
- Tuesday May 6th from 18.00-20.00 in Gladsaxe Sportshal 2, Gladsaxe - Friday May 9th from 19.00-21.00 in Engelsborghallen, Lyngby
- Monday May 13th from 19.00-21.00 in Engelsborghallen, Lyngby - Tuesday May 14th from 18.00-20.00 in Gladsaxe Sportshal 2, Gladsaxe
For more info or if you have questions contact headcoach
Michael Jensen cell: +45 2889 5332 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW SETTER JOINS LIVE..
American setter, Rachel Romansky signs a 1 year contract with LIVE..
The star setter from Fairfield University has put pen to paper committing to play for LIVE during our 2014/2015 campaign.
We have had extreme talent on the setter position this season and we have been very happy with the performance of our 2 Young setters, but we have lacked experience and that is what we aim to get with signing a setter with Rachel's resume.
In her own Words;
- What made you sign with LIVE (Lyngby Indoor Volley Elite).?
I decided to sign with LIVE volleyball because to me it seemed like a great opportunity to play for a good team. I saw that the program was successful and I had heard from other players what a good club it was. I wanted to get the opportunity to play at a higher level in another country and to me LIVE seemed like the best choice.
- What is your expectations for your experience in Denmark?
My expectations in Denmark are that it will be a competitive, hardworking, and close nit team. I am hoping to see Denmark and all of it beautiful attractions. I am expecting to learn a lot from working as well as playing. This experience is something that I hope to make into a great memory for when I am older.
- Name 3 things the people in the Danish volleyball world can expect from you..
The Danish volleyball world can expect that I will bring a hard work ethic, strong leadership, and also heart and passion to win.
- What are your goals for yourself and the team for the coming season.?
A goal for this coming season is to earn a starting spot on the court. I want to be a strong leader for all my teammates to count on. Some goals for the team is to have a winning season as well as have the best chemistry on the court.
For more info call headcoach, Michael Jensen +45 2889 5332